Chronological History – Paul Cox Horticulturen Enterprise
85 years of successful performance…
Foundation of the company by Gerhard and Maria Cox. Cultivation and production of vegetables and cut flowers
Johannes Cox and his wife Annemie take over. Re-orientation of the production line with focus now on potted plants and Azerca products.
Handover of the company into the hands of the third generation, Paul and Petra Cox. Product line is further expanded and adapted towards cultivation of new potted plants i.e Helleborus, Summer-potted perennials and early spring crops.
The fourth generation is stepping in and takes over, Kristina Cox and her husband Marc Peters.
Why Paul Cox?
We value our customers and our employees. While still always striving for the best possible product, we put emphasis on sustained production processes together with an environmental gentle resource management.
- Respected and decent relationship within the team at an equal level
- Long lasting close and trusted relationships with the internal and external (seasonal workers) workforce
- Over and above tariff payments as well as selected over an above social tariff benefits
- Support and provisions for the establishment of pension savings of our employees
- Certified Social Management through Global GAP GRASP Module
- Customer oriented product line
- Long lasting, trusted customers relationships
- Perfect price-perfomance ratio
- Certified excellent standard of horticultural conduct of business (Global GAP GRASP Module).
Our Investments and Conduct of Business
- Regular investments into ergonomical improvements of workplace conditions
- Continuous improvement of logistical processes
- Employment of technical innovations in order to continuously improve the utilization of human and infrastructural resources
- Long lasting continuous progress takes priority over short perspective gains
Get to know our team